Tyrone Township


Complaint Information

Legitimate complaints require the complainant’s name and signature.  Complaints must be in writing or using this complaint form and can be emailed, mailed, or brought in person. 

Ordinance violations/complaints are directed to the Zoning Department.  

Road compaints about township roads need to be reported to the Livingston County Road Commission.

General complaints should be directed to Supervisor Cunningham.  

Other points of contact for complaints are listed to the right.


Charter Spectrum
Attention: Customer Complaints
2 Digital Place
Simpsonville, SC 29681

Phone: 1-888-438-2427

State of Michigan
License and Regulatory Affairs
Mobile Homes


Livingston County Road Commission
3535 Grand Oaks Drive
Howell, MI 48843

Phone: 517-546-4250


Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Phone:  1-888-225-5322


If you experience problems with your service, please contact the service provider first. If you’re dissatisfied with the provider’s response, you may file a formal or informal complaint with the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC). The process is explained on the MPSC website.

Michigan Public Service Commission
P.O. Box 30221
Lansing, MI 48909

Phone: 1-800-292-9555