• Tyrone Township is a Passport Acceptance Facility. Applicants are not required to be a resident of Tyrone Township. Anyone is welcome.
• Applications are accepted Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. Please call 810-629-8631 to schedule an appointment.
• Photos taken on-site for $10.
• Routine service to receive passports is currently taking up to 8-11 weeks, expedited service 5-7 weeks. For the most up-to-date time frame, please visit the U.S. Dept. of State's website.
• For complete information and forms, please visit U.S. Dept. of State's website.
• The fee chart may be found here.
• If you have applied for your passport and want a status check, please call the National Passport Information Center at 877-487-2778 or online here. You'll also have the option on the website to register your email address to receive the status update via email.