8420 Runyan Lake Road
Fenton, Michigan 48430

Phone (810) 629-8631
Fax (810) 629-0047

Office Hours
Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

We use hostdak web hosting services

  |  Register

July 1, 2020 - A burn ban is in effect!  Open burning is not allowed until further notice.  Recreational campfires are still permitted with burn permit.

Complaints may be done by writing, complaint form, phone, or email.  Please note that legitimate complaints must be signed.  Ordinance violations/complaints are directed to the Zoning Administrator.  The Zoning Administrator may be reached at 810-629-8631 (Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 4:00 pm) or emailedGeneral complaints may be directed to the Supervisor.  The Supervisor may be reached at 810-629-8631 or emailed.  Other points of contact for complaints are listed below.

Charter Communications Complaints
Charter Communications
Attention: Customer Complaints
2 Digital Place
Simpsonville, SC 29681

Phone: 1-888-438-2427


Satellite Complaints
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Phone:  1-888-225-5322

Mobile Home/Park Complaints

State of Michigan
Bureau of Construction Codes & Fire Safety
Office of Local Government and Consumer Services
P.O. Box 30222
Lansing, MI 48909

Phone: 517-241-9347



Video/Cable Television Complaints

If you experience problems with your cable service, please contact the service provider first. If you're dissatisfied with the provider's response, you may file a formal or informal complaint with the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC). The process is explained on the MPSC website. Contact information is below:

Michigan Public Service Commission
Attention: Video Franchise
P.O. Box 30221
Lansing, MI 48909

Phone: 1-800-292-9555

Road Complaints
Livingston County Road Commission
3535 Grand Oaks Drive
Howell, MI 48843

Phone: 517-546-4250



Help us find dead ends! Please report broken links to clerk@tyronetownship.us.