8420 Runyan Lake Road
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Phone (810) 629-8631
Fax (810) 629-0047
Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We use hostdak web hosting services
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MARCH 26, 2019 - 7:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – 7:00 P.M.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA – OR CHANGES
APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
Regular Board Meeting Minutes – March 5, 2019
Clerk’s Warrants and Bills
1. Livingston County Sheriff Report- January 2019
2. Livingston County Sheriff Report- February 2019
3. Fire Run Collection Report- February 2019
4. Planning Commission Approved Meeting Minutes- February 12, 2019
5. Planning Commission Meeting Synopsis- March 12, 2019
1. Presentation of the new township building.
1. Request of The Rock Church for Site Plan and Special Land Use approval.
2. Request of Cider Mill Crossings to amend their existing consent judgment.
3. Authorization for Spicer to prepare bid estimate and be project manager for new building. (no documents)
4. Adjust and approve the 2018-2019 budget.
5. Approval of the Fenton Township fire service agreement.
6. Approval of the Comcast Franchise Agreement.
7. Livingston County Sheriff Contract 2019-2022.
8. Property & Casualty insurance policy approval.
9. Authorization to purchase required 4G modems for election equipment.
10. Resolution to establish the 2019-2020 Supervisor’s salary.
11. Resolution to establish the 2019-2020 Clerk’s salary.
12. Resolution to establish the 2019-2020 Treasurer’s salary.
13. Resolution to establish the 2019-2020 Trustees’ salary.
14. General Appropriation Measure Resolution.
15. Headlee Operating Tax Millage Rate Resolution.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Supervisor Mike Cunningham Clerk Marcella Husted
Please note: The Public Remarks section appears twice on the agenda - once after Communications and once before Adjournment. Anyone wishing to address the Township Board may do so at these times. The Tyrone Township Board of Trustees has established a policy limiting the time a person may address the Township Board at a regular or at a special meeting during the Public Remarks section of the agenda to three minutes. The Board reserves the right to place an issue under the New Business section of the agenda if additional discussion is warranted or to respond later either verbally or in writing through an appropriately appointed Township Official.
Help us find dead ends! Please report broken links to email@example.com.