TYRONE TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Tyrone Township Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, October 14, 2014, beginning at 7:30 p.m. at the Tyrone Township Hall, 10408 Center Road, Fenton, Michigan 48430. The purpose of the Public Hearing is:
1. To receive comments regarding proposed amendments to Tyrone Township Zoning Ordinance #36:
· Section 2.01, Definitions - adding definitions for outdoor display and storage, and major and minor vehicle repair.
· Article 12A Planned Commercial Services - incorporating use table changes.
· Article 16A Planned Industrial, Research, Office - incorporating use table changes.
· Section 20.03 Table of Land Uses - updating commercial and industrial uses and incorporating recently adopted zoning districts.
· Section 23.02, Site Plan Information - requiring open space to be shown on a site plan.
2. To receive comments regarding the request to rezone a parcel of land located at 11009 Old US-23, tax ID 4704-09-100-007, from M-1 to RE.
Mark Meisel, Chairman
Tyrone Township Planning Commission